Hi there! Looking for vegan toast ideas? Look no more! Try my Vegan Breakfast Toasts 2 Ways with juicy summery tomatoes and the nutrient-dense avocado and you won’t go back to the normal peanut butter & banana toasts again!
As you have possibly heard and read a few times, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. And, frankly, I truly believe it. Whenever I don’t eat a proper breakfast, I’m less energetic and my attention span is shorter. Can you relate?
Unless you have just landed on my blog, it’s pretty obvious I’m a breakfast fan and a dessert lover. And, although this is true, little confession here, I happen to also be a toast enthusiast. But really, who can resist a crunchy toasted slice of flavourful sourdough topped with rich vegan cream cheese and juicy mellow veggies? Not me, certainly. And I bet you neither. So, let’s the toast party begin.
I’m sharing with you today one of my favorite combos, Vegan Breakfast Toasts 2 Ways: sourdough toasts with thinly sliced tomato and avocado, all topped with the tasty and meaty Kalamata olives. My all-time favorite olives.
Want more vegan toasts ideas?
I guess at this point you’re more than willing to experiment with vegan toast ideas, and, yes, you’re absolutely right, the combinations are endless! Are you a sweet breakfast lover or a savory kind of person? When it comes to toast it doesn’t matter because you can satisfy either craving. Let’s dress up your toast and make it a healthy meal.
- Sweet Toasts: cherry & kiwi toasts on top of a generous layer of vegan cream cheese, peanut butter & raspberry jam topped with cherries and raspberries, almond butter &kiwi, peanut butter & banana.
- Savory Toasts: toast with garlic and thyme topped with mushroom, roasted Heirloom tomato & vegan pesto, roasted beet, arugula & cream cheese
Vegan Breakfast Toasts 2 Ways
- 3 slices of bread of your choice
- 3 tablespoons vegan cream cheese feel free to add more if you prefer a thicker layer
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes 3 colors
- 1 avocado
- ½ cup Kalamata olives
- 1 teaspoon hemp seeds
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- Cut three slices of bread.
- Toast the bread slices until they are just light golden brown. Do not toast them too dark, I have found that they hold their toppings best.
- Spread 1 tbsp of cream cheese onto each toast.
- Rinse the tomatoes with cool water, pat them dry, and use a sharp knife to cut them thinly.
- Place the sliced tomatoes onto two of the toasts.
- Slice the avocado and top the third toast with it.
- Finally, sprinkle the hemp seeds and chopped parsley on the toasts and top everything with the Kalamata olives. Enjoy!
More vegan toasts ideas from Simple Green Recipes:
Cherry & Kiwi Toasts with Vegan Cream Cheese
Vegan Bagels with Strawberries & Preserved Peaches
More toasts ideas from favorite blogs:
Vegan Toasts 3 Ways by This Savory Vegan
Leave a Comment